Saturday, December 31, 2005

About To Turn A Corner

I am currently enjoying free wireless access in the Huntsville Alabama airport. The pizza below was 'Hawaian' (sp?) with ham and pineapple...bacon too I think, but strangely no sauce. This was care of Papa Ron's (or John's? it's not a chain) in Monteagle Tennessee. The writing below is from a post I never published a few days ago. I'm going to try to get as many posts as I can published before I get on the plane (which has yet to arrive at the gate). Onto NYC!

What a bad blogger I have been. So many days, so few posts. I'm trying desperately to catch up and in this way I am omitting many of the meals I ate...against the whole spirit of the blog. The blog's soul is being seriously compromised by this vacation...this excellent, seventy three degrees outside vacation. Brag brag brag. Gloat gloat gloat. The boyfriend, his cousins and I have been watching episodes of the first season of Lost and I'm sorry to say I've gotten mighty addicted. In fact New Years Eve will be spent, predominantly, doing a marathon of lost and maybe drinking champagne...oh and fireworks we musn't forget fireworks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

C! I hope you are enjoying the Biggest Big City in the world and your break in general. I just had to post because I too have been watching Lost on DVD over break and I am hooked like a bad vaudeville dancer. Just got through with "Numbers" Hurley's episode. We will have to geek out about this extensively when you get back to Chicago. Tell the Boyfriend I said hi, and I'm going to just ignore that whole old man make out thing.