Thursday, December 15, 2005

BLT c/o BB

After the successful (though how successful really I don't know) presentation, I met up with the boyfriend for some grub. This was not planned. I had actually planned on a completely different afternoon than the one I've ended up having. But first the 'grub'. We went to Beef n' Brandy (I chuckle) where I had a BLT with cheddar cheese (had I known it would be shredded cheese I would have gone with the more tried and true American slice, alas alas) and the boyfriend had a Reuben.
The boyfriend, with good reason, disapproved of a few things about his Reuben. First off, he asked specifically for no french fries. The waitress asked if he would prefer a whole litany of potato like substitutes, as well as fruit. The boyfriend opted for fruit. But when the meal came, french fries were the name of the game. The boyfriend, being the boyfriend, didn't say anything but was also astounded to find that his Reuben came sans thousand island dressing...this could not stand...and did not, the waitress (after being asked) brought out a side of the dressing.

The end.

Oh yeah. I think thousand island dressing is gross.
Also. I thought my day would go like this:
1)wake up on time
2)have a presentation
3)go home, drop off the computer and take off the second pair of pants I had put on in the morning
4)shop for clothes
5)go home and get ready for dinner with purple pig tailed ball face
6)something else.

But at present my day has gone a little like this:
1)wake up an hour late
2)have a presentation
3)lug my computer around and meet the boyfriend
4)attempt shopping at H&M but quickly become thwarted by the idea of trying on clothing whilst wearing two pairs of pants (I lasted about sixty seconds)
5)have lunch with the boyfriend
6)take train home...see that it is snowing
7)take off second pair of pants and make hair appointment
8)drink tea and blog
9)something else

No comments: