Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Breakfast At Svea

Wine night lasted an unbelievably long time for some us. This morning the boyfriend, pigtailed purple ball face, another writing friend and I went to Svea for some breakfast. The writing friend and I both got the 'Viking Breakfast': 2 eggs, Swedish pancakes, Swedish sausage, potatoes and toast.
I had my eggs poached. The sausage was sort of airy, not dense...a bit like bologna maybe?
Can we just take a minute and discuss the sheer craziness of the existence of airplanes?(what an awkward sentence) I mean, really, they weigh thousands upon thousands of pounds and they run around in the air. In the air for goodness sake! I mean. I mean. How can that happen? It absolutely boggles the mind if you think too hard about it. Which I did on our walk back from Svea.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the new placemats.