Thursday, December 01, 2005

Settlers Of Catan

For my birthday the boyfriend got me one humdinger of a present...Settlers of Catan AND Seafarers of Catan. I will not try to explain the games, but I will tell you that you need at least three people to play.
Last night the boyfriend and I attempted to play Settlers of Catan. I was blue, he was red and we made 'them' white. We tried taking alternate turns at being white but trading was compromised and the game simply wasn't as much fun. I'm going to start recruiting players because I can't stand the shiny boxes pleading to be played with.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...I think you have a couple of people to play with (i.e. Dave and I). This is the game that our improv group in Madison plays every chance it gets, and I think Dave is probably jonesing for it pretty hard.