Monday, December 26, 2005

No Images Hurt Me Unimaginably

Yes folks, I continue to be unable to offer you the photographic lushness you are accustomed to and I have a pretty good feeling that I care a bit more than you.

Christmas meal included a standing something kind of beef, very tender rare and tasty. Fresh August corn, Spinach, Buttery Mashed Potatoes (why am I capitalizing all the food?)and delicious Gravy. For dessert there was pumpkin pie and freshly made/spiked egg nog. Last year we hosted about fifteen or more people, this year we were a subdued group of six.

Today we went to Chattanooga to take advantage of sales. I got a good number of shirts and nothing I was actually truly looking for (well the shirts kind of count I guess). I couldn't handle the mall for very long due to a)hating myself b)punkass kids c)humanity. But I'm rebounding nicely.

I'm leaving for Georgia in two days and that's pretty exciting. On the day I arrive it is estimated to be 71 degrees. Yee ha.

I also have a picture of me 'making out' with a seventy plus year old which is so funny that I'm going to give the blog a one time only allowance for showing my face...I am a dumpling. But who knows when that might happen...probably NYC...I mean really.

No comments: