Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ramen Done Down

Before going to work today I ate some ramen. It was ramen I bought at Golden Pacific Asian Food Market (a place with infinite Asian eating possibilities). I was intrigued by the 'miso flavor', unfortunately I was also let down by the 'miso flavor'. I was, of course, imagining miso flavor being synonymous with Japanese miso soup flavor...this was not the case. It was very much red miso not miso soup flavor. Good enough but not so great. I added a handful of corn because there was corn on the packaging. I like frozen corn, especially with butter, salt and a little chipotle tabasco.

Stay tuned tomorrow for photographs of:
The dogs. The salad and cheese I ate tonight. Wine night and a jaba (java...what is his name?) the hut snow man. Oh, also my thoughts on Madagascar...am I talking about the country or the movie...you won't know until tomorrow...ooooh.

No comments: