Saturday, December 10, 2005

Chorizo Burrito!

Last night two different predominantly but not exclusively writing groups got together in the Andersonville area. Some were playing video games, others were drinking wine and putting bowling balls on their heads. Eventually the two groups met up at Simon's Tavern and had some glogg...I mean it was glogg time.
Then the two groups merged in the boyfriend and my apartment. We ordered Mexican food from Taqueria El Ranchito and it was gloriously delivered right to our door.
I had a chorizo burrito which was very spicy and not quite as good as the burrito I ate at Taqueria Caminos Michoacan.

2 comments:

tobs said...

they sell glogg mix at ikea. i have some. it's a nightmare.

cc said...

This is what Josh reports as well. The concept of mixing it with vodka seems very a)strange b)dangerous c)compelling.

By nightmare do you mean: dreamboat?

I think you should...if not check out Simon's Tavern glogg it's spiced with raisins and whosits.