Saturday, May 14, 2011

Deviled Eggs c/o Tank Bar, Crowds c/o El Rey, Margaritas and Fish Tacos c/o McCrossen's

On the fifth day of May I noticed that El Rey has a pretty good happy hour and asked L. and M. if they might not want to go down thataway and partake. We arrived not soon after five, but the place was already a mad house. We were told that there would be a 45 minute wait, we gave them our phone number and then went off to look fo a place to kill that time. We ended up at Tank Bar. They have quite a good happy hour and M. said that their deviled eggs were good to boot. So I ordered them, and they were good. I like when deviled eggs are dressed up with wasabi.
We returned to El Rey and waited a while more. I had one margarita. In the end, by the time we were seated M. had to meet up with someone else and I was about ready to sit on my deck and read a book or something. L. and I took a shot of tequila and went on.
Before actually returning home, we stopped off at McCrossen's and had margaritas and their fish taco specials.
Fish tacos.

No comments: