Sunday, August 13, 2006

Viva La Hot Dog Social!

After we drove back to the neighborhood-with a very disappointing stop at a Rogers Park Dunkin Donuts...and yet another thing I miss about the Hudson Valley Region is Dunkin Donuts done right...ie when I say salmon cream cheese I get salmon cream cheese, if I say toasted they don't say the toaster's broken, and if I request my coffee to be flavored and light and sweet it should be all three of those things not just half of one-we prepared ourselves for a hot dog social.
We were made aware of this hotdog social thanks to a flyer that made its way into non-blogger's life. I guess the point was to make friends with the neighbors, know that our police force cares and to donate to a good cause. I, mainly if not exclusively, ate my hotdog and watched children fall over on the playground equipment. Hot dog social!

No comments: