Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dinneroony

Last night a rather motley crew of folks went out to dinner. Included in this group was, of course, me but along with me was the visiting (now departed) college buddy, a fellow SAICer who was in the same college photo program as myself, another Chicago based chum (our movie angel...he got us in to see Little Miss Sunshine for free and even gave us popcorn in cute plastic containers) and a high school friend of the visiting college chum. We went to Ras Dashen Restaurant and filled ourselves to the limit.
I'm very disappointed with the framing of this photograph but it's the best one in terms of lighting conditions...whenever I play with photoshop I only make things worse...or not better.

Anyway. We shared a bunch of different dishes, including a phenomenal tilapia and peppers, chicken that came with a boiled egg that at first seemed scary but then ended up being tasty, multiple vegetarian options, a lamb dish and a beef dish. Different textures and spices made each one good and unique. Yum!

No comments: