Sunday, August 06, 2006

Fishy Fishy

Yesterday the boyfriend and I went to Moushead (aka Scooter) and Exploded Viewer's (aka cocksucker) apartment for a rousing good time. On the way I took the photograph below.
Once there we drank the signature drink (whiskey sours) and sat around a table scarfing on smoked oysters, homemade guacamole, chips and jalapeno type cheese.
After a very enjoyable amount of time there was a concensus decision that we should all go to the lake. And we did. And we swam. And it was late. And it was nice. And the police were kind enough just to put the spot light on us and then drive slowly away. The water was cool but in no way freezing. Refreshing is what it was. And the thing about Lake Michigan, or at least the beach we were on, is that it stays shallow for a very long time so you can be kind of far away from the shore and still only have water up to your waist. Amazing! And no big crashy waves...unless it's raining or something I'm sure. Point is it was a lot of fun. If I was an animal I'd be an otter or a sea lion. Heck, I already like fish.

No comments: