Thursday, August 03, 2006

Thunder Storms Make Everything Better

So from Monday to last night I was hanging out with these two dogs...I took this photograph from Player With Words'. The dog on the left is Mackey and the dog on the right is Bear. Mackey spooned me the one night I stayed with them in their apartment while Bear just stuck his body awkwardly between the boyfriend and myself. Mackey and Bear's owners have air conditioning which is quite nice...especially as I got to feel its coolness during our own heat wave...My Eastern compatriots, I understand that the heat wave is now upon y'all...don't worry in about four days you'll feel better, unless it just stays there forever then, well, you're screwed. I've started reading Captain Corelli's Mandolin which is nothing like I thought it would be. Of course I thought it would be like the cover of the movie that I didn't see. Instead it's very funny, complete with a gay Italian soldier, a running monologue in Mussolini's voice and miracles. I'm enjoying it. That is all for now.

No comments: