Thursday, August 17, 2006

Anti Cruelty In Downtown Chicago

As I mentioned, yesterday M. Lady was destined to find herself the cat of her dreams and I went along for the ride...or, rather, I drove. I met this cat and liked it very much and wish that I could have taken it home, but I can't. If you live in Chicago and want a cat, go down to Grand Avenue and check this guy (gal?) out, it's in the first cage to the right, on the bottom. When we came he was meow meow meowing and very unhappy about being in the cage. But he stopped all his squalling when let out of his cage and he was very soft.
M. Lady met her cat around the corner from the above cat. He is below and his name is Bob Ross. A handsome devil of a cat, I hope he's enjoying the budda ball.
This guy has orange eyes. I thought he looked a little jaundiced, hee hee.

No comments: