Friday, August 18, 2006

Tanoshii

After the pesto debacle (it wasn't really a debacle but it was very, very dramatic...what?) I loafed around a bit before picking up my college chum from O'Hare. Usually I am way too early in picking people up from the airport so I purposely waited an extra half hour to make sure I wouldn't be...and instead I was half an hour late due to stupid awful traffic. I can't win. I had thought about going to the Powell's Poetry Reading but by the time we got back from the airport I was feeling much more interested in sushi. My priorities are askew. So we went to Tanoshii. I ordered one 'Mike's Special' roll, a maki combination, a piece of white tuna and a piece of ikura.
The Mike's Special was good though I had requested something that I had never tried before...and I had tried the Italian dressing before...it's good I just wanted something different. Mmm, Tanoshii.

No comments: