Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So You're Writing A Novel?

So I'm writing a novel. It's true. No lie. And for a while now when people ask me about it, which thankfully isn't all that often, I say I have about 65 pages and I always feel like that's not enough, no no, not enough pages/progress to share with my questioner. But today I put back together the three 20+ paged segments that I had revised (and by revised I really mean more fully elaborated upon/added dialogue etc etc) a few months back, along with the the few new pages I've written this summer, and I am happy to report that I am writing a novel and it now has 90 pages. Yee haw! Woo hoo! Oh my god, I'm totally screwed.

1 comment:

Ziggy said...

Good luck with the novel. I'm sure you'll do a great job. If you get a book deal, send your publishers my way! Ha Ha.