Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Wine Night

So after spending a less than perfectly productive day in the apartment I went downtown...to the loop (having been here about a month I can say that..the loop). Once there I went and saw Michael Smith give a lecture. I was, as always, the weird girl...saying hi but awkwardly (I feel like I'm spelling everything wrong). After the lecture I wanted to chat but there was a crowd (okay five people) and so I just said 'oh it was nice to see you' and then I bolted. As far as Michael Smith is concerned, I am the most awkward girl ever...and it's not like I'm actually all that adjusted in the first place.

After the lecture/my freak out, I went to the second Wine Night, this time in Logan Square. Once there I drank some white wine and then some red wine. I also ate this:


It may not look perfect, but it was delicious. The hostess told me that it was, in fact:
Cream cheese
Tabasco
and
Green Onion
Topped with Corn(ed?) Beef.

Tasty.

1 comment:

Ted said...

My elbow is on your blog!