Friday, September 02, 2005

Ann Sather--Andersonville Location

From this angle you must wonder......
Are those biscuits small or big?
What's in that bowl next to those

  • biscuits?

  • What's going on?
    Is this blogger a fatty?

    Well............................................................
    Those biscuits are friggin gargantuan!
    Next to the bowl is 'complimentary gravy'....and, maybe for the first time ever, my poached eggs (medium) actually came as poached eggs (medium)...the yolk still a little bit runny but not enough to cause a yolk flood. I am not yet a true blue fatty but if I went to Ann Sather and had their breakfast every day I would be...they give you the option of two complimentary sides (fruit salad, biscuits, toast, cinnamon roll, hash browns etc) and eggs. And boy howdy their serving sizes are generous. My waiter was also exceptionally nice. I had two poached eggs, biscuits, hash browns and sausage links for ten dollars...not diner fare, but the portions were worth it! And the waiter was really, really, earnestly nice.

    No comments: