Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The Boyfriend


I would like to take this moment to share with you the wondrous nature of the boyfriend. The boyfriend took a very long train ride from Virginia to Poughkeepsie, New York then got into a Penske truck and drove forty five minutes to a storage unit where all my shit...and a little of his...was languishing, unused and miserable. He then proceeded to drive from mid-state New York to Chicago! He had no help packing up the truck (there was a LOT of stuff) and didn't even take a real sleep break. This is what I want to call 'going above the call of duty' and I am very grateful. He left today and is currently somewhere in the middle of a seventeen hour train ride to Virginia. I love him, he is an amazing person. This is a picture of him from this summer when we went blueberry picking...if it is upside down it is because blogger is silly and I don't know how to tell it to be more serious.

No comments: