Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Salad I Just Ate


I just made and ate this salad.
Ingredients:
Field greens
Tomato
Yellow pepper
Beet
Olive
Goat Cheese

Little olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper and you got yourself a tasty salad.


I went to the grocery store then took the bus back. A woman came on talking to her cell phone and talked about how her transfer didn't work. Then the bus driver said something to her, but she wasn't listening. So then, she said very loudly 'excuse me?'. To which the driver replied, 'You got off a bus to get on a bus. You're talking on your cell phone so you don't hear me when I'm talking to you.' The woman then went on talking on her cell phone about how stupid the transfer system was and the bus driver. The bus driver then said (yelled) 'Maam, maam, I DON'T want to hear your conversation anymore. Do you UNDERSTAND.' She said some smart mouthy thing and then continued quietly to bad mouth the bus driver. I requested my stop and, I believe, because he was so pissed at the woman he flew right by the stop. Because of this I had to walk two extra blocks to get home with seven bags of groceries. It wasn't fun.

1 comment:

tobs said...

Chicago may be nice, but that doesn't sound that nice. sounds downright jerky. And what of school? my school is hard. very hard. i am tired, very tired.