Sunday, September 25, 2005

I'm A Little Shopper

I just got back from a little trip around Andersonville. On this trip I went to Wickstrom's Swedish Market and got salmon sausage (which just sounds so great), bratwurst and gouda cheese. I then went to Arya Market and got Ceylon Earl Grey Tea and Turkish Coffee. I'm feeling pretty good about my purchases.

Last night I went to Wicker Park and attended the party of a coworker of a friend of my neighbor. It was called the 'MEGA party'. It was pretty mega, we ended up staying out until nearly four in the morning. On the way to Damen to catch a cab we stopped at Under Dog for hot dogs. I wish I had brought my camera to take a photograph of a)my cheddar char dog, b)the crowd (three in the morning and it was hopping with hipsters) and c)the guy who sat at our table for a second who works for Aveda and claimed to cut Oprah's hair...I think I believed him because that would be a really weird lie.

I've ordered comfort Chinese Food and plan on watching episodes of Monk while eating it. Banner day!

No comments: