Saturday, September 04, 2010

Monday, Monday, Can Camp That Day

I didn't visit the beach on Sunday, too busy was I with my desire to drink iced coffee and hate outlet malls (I went to all the outlet stores and managed to not buy a single thing...though I then went to a book store and bought two books...but it wasn't an outlet store). This is what I woke up to on Monday morning. The campsite kind of sucked, it was very much in the middle of everything with not even a hint of pretend privacy. But inside my tent was still lovely.

So on Monday I went to the beach. I went into the water and floated, I got out and read, and repeated this a few times. I also took a nap that was punctuated by the sound of French children and American mothers yelling 'DOLPHIN!'


Even with my zoom lens I didn't get fantastic dolphin pictures, but if you were to click on the images you'd at least get a slightly better view.
No jellyfish on this day, but obscenely tall odd looking men abounded. Well, just the one.
This is a pretty bird. It has tags on both of its feet, so it must be special. A prize (of glory) to whomever can identify it for me.

2 comments:

j, foodie blog enthusiast said...

ruddy turnstone!

(i think)

cc said...

J, foodie I give you as much GLORY as one blogger can give to an anonymous reader:))))

(even if you're wrong...but I believe you)