Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bagel Factory Success, The Turning Tide

The next morning I got up far earlier than was strictly useful or wise and met up with T. for a bagel from the Bagel Factory. After two Bagel Factory fails over the course of this summer, I was concerned that something would go wrong. But nothing did! I ordered in the right place, I paid in the right place, we even managed to grab a table. Success all around. my bagel was a toasted everything bagel with olive cream cheese, and it was good.
After T. and I parted ways I returned to L.'s. We had plans to meet up with Fat T.'s parents a little later in the day, but they were delayed, so L. and I spent some quality time together.
We played Scrabble for a while, but L. got frustrated by how good I am. So then we just commented on each other's Facebook pages while sitting next to each other. It was fun.

1 comment:

nc catherine said...

Y'all so need to sell these pix to Apple. I mean really. Side by side fruit and everything! I laughed at the "share some quality time," and each to her own laptop! But that happens here, 'cept without similar/identical computery icons.