Sunday, September 05, 2010

Jiving and Jumping Beach-Side

Tuesday's weather wasn't quite as ideal for swimming as the other days, which was a shame because I wanted to get back into the water and I had lured M. with the promise of the ocean. We certainly did walk on over and spend a little time nestled at the base of a dune, but full ocean immersion would have been a bit much (it was windy, the waves were pretty fierce and there was no sun to warm up under). I asked M. to take a few photographs of me in the ocean.

Then M. wanted a few photographs of herself. Jumping became part of it. This photograph, every time I look at it, makes me chuckle. It's like an M. shark jump hybrid.
Then I wanted to have photographs of myself jumping, but they all made me look really bad, so I've gone with this one of me prancing more than jumping.


No comments: