Sunday, September 05, 2010

Puppies, Pretty and Catan

M. and I have been friends since high school. It's worked out nicely for both of us, I think. We have independently developed an appreciation for food and drink and pretty things (though I almost wonder if we didn't gravitate to one another because of that latent interest/the desire to hit people hard) that benefits us both. If that makes sense. Hm. I am not making a very clear point, so I'm going to move on to the puppy. The point is this: when I visit M. or when M. visits me, I generally wake up a good two hours before she does. Is that the point? All I am trying to do here is say that I woke up around 8 on Saturday and hung out with the dogs while A. and M. slept. Then A. woke up and I will not tell you a funny story about him and a cake because it's too funny. And eventually M. woke up too. But first I let out the puppy. She was very cute.
Then we went and sat somewhere together and I took some photographs. These two? These two are getting married!
M.'s engagement didn't change my clear superiority in Scrabble. I say that with a lot of false bravado and swagger. Except that she can't quite seem to beat me. Heh. COMPETITION!

No comments: