Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Darts and Drinks

On Labor Day Sunday I went with L. to her favorite spot for darts and drinks. I played poor darts and frustrated most all of the better players, though I did find an equally novice dart player to play on a team with, which made me feel a little better. At some point L. put a whiskey shot in my hand. Disaster followed. Ha.

My darts partner to the far right. Youth.
And then there was the part of the evening where I was convinced that all of L.'s dart buddies were gay and tried to convince them of this fact as well. Poor form, cc, poor form.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

aaaaaah i want ALL OF THESE PICTURES!! can you bring your camera to work tomorrow and I can use my card reader?

nc catherine said...

Holy cow what hilarious pix! And here is a funny thing, I get a hint of your granny and/or my ma in their early youth laughing their booties off in the last photo. I love seeing family stuff traveling over time and space!