Thursday, October 06, 2011

Darts c/o New Wave

Back in August I somehow found myself agreeing to be on LW's dart team. This was fine, as there were weeks before games actually started, and whenever I have a lot of time before a situation that I'm not 100% sure I'm going to like, I feel safe. I feel like I have plenty of time to back out. The issue, of course, is that weeks become days and then suddenly you're on a bus and in a cab to a different part of the city. The team's first match was at New Wave Cafe and Bar. Here you can see my sperminator flights, which no one really seems to find half as funny as I do.
Here is LW. in full captain form, complete with binder featuring some of her faves from ANIMALS TALKING IN ALL CAPS. Go there.
As part of the league, each hosting establishment must provide food for both teams. Here it was wings and pizza. The pizza was a little weird, but the wings were good.

LW loves her some binder. The team won, but I left before that was finalized because I like to go to sleep by 11. Or at least be in bed by then. Go team!

1 comment:

nc catherine said...

Yeah ok I laughed out loud at the sperminator...darts I don't get but maybe because I totally tank. Anyway congrats on being on a team...I guess!