Friday, October 28, 2011

Frozen Pizza Slightly Fancified

Last weekend I went to the country. I left after work on Friday and stopped quickly at the wine store and at the grocery store for a few things. Perhaps I could have thought out what I would want to eat, but I just kind of wandered the aisles picking up things that seemed like relatively good ideas. In the end I came out with (among other things): pepper beef jerky, a bunch of asparagus, a frozen pizza, parmesan cheese, camembert cheese and a box of ice cream sandwiches. Once at the house I became hungry and decided to pop that Tombstone pizza into the oven. But I soon worried that it wouldn't be satisfying, so I decided to up the ante a bit by adding a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and a few globs of camembert to the mix. The end result was entirely edible if in no way uplifting.

No comments: