Monday, October 24, 2011

Fridarts

Last Friday I was all nestled in bed and ready to spend my evening watching copious episodes of Felicity on Netflix streaming when LW called me all pumped to go to Center City and play some darts. Her enthusiasm was such that suddenly I was putting on real clothes and make up and going with her. Here is the evening in reverse, according to the photographs LW took with my camera phone. BMo and I talking about something.
The conclusion? Two thumbs up.
One of LW's dart buddies tried to tell me how I could improve my dart throwing technique. I was not the most willing of students. Though I have started to throw sideways instead of head-on.
Darts.
P. our fellow dart teammate caught in LW's camera crosshairs.
I hold darts like they're a bouquet and I'm walking down the aisle. Not at all true.
It looks like I'm really trying to figure something out here, but it's doubtful.
The evening was a long one and ended with me deciding that the bouncer was very cute and wanting to tell him so --- but still having the common sense to realize that was a bad idea, so simply going home instead. LW has a few other photos from this evening that she took with her real camera but this was all I have on hand, except for the beer I drank with lemons. The beers, rather.

No comments: