Monday, October 10, 2011

McDonalds Biscuit

The morning after my long night out (which really and truly included perhaps permanent damage to the back of my heels...though really, it'll be fine) I was in dire need of a sandwich. I was also in dire need of buying toilet paper for the apartment and a few other key living items. So while I wanted to have a leisurely and greasy breakfast at some lovely dining establishment, what I ended up with -rather happily- was a sausage, egg and cheese from McDonalds. Was it the best sandwich ever? Of course not. But did it do the trick almost perfectly? Pretty much.

Have you noticed the new layout of the blog? What do you think? It's 'dynamic' which means you can choose how you see it...see those options above, to the sort of left? If I could control it then you'd only have the option of 'Magazine' as I like how that looks best, but the other ways are kind of interesting too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

(I did leave a comment - it disappeared!) Like the new format. And occasionally - nothing is as satisfying as a fast food breakfast sandwich. hr

nc catherine said...

Hmmm no options button or anything to click on. I don't love the new format but then I have a difficult time with visual computer change of any sort, and then one day I will come here and say, wow this is so awesome.

Next time you are here, we have to go to the Smith Street Diner and have biscuits as big as your head. Really.