Thursday, October 13, 2011

Darts c/o McCrossen's

For our second darts game, the venue was McCrossen's. We played another team. It didn't go very well, but I took photographs nonetheless.
The rest of the people on my team are actually good. They are, in one way or another, invested in the game and their skillset. It's interesting to watch each one of them set up and throw and note their specific stances and rituals.
Because I am more a liability than any thing else, I mainly drink beer and - when at home - keep score (even though I am very bad at adding).
Here I believe I was finally up and T. took the camera to document it.
A. taking his turn keeping score.
LW looking on with a captain's face.
I'm not sure what this is about, but I'm glad I took a photograph of it.
P. looking on as LW's arm becomes one with the brick wall. Man it's dark in there, which leads to grainy photographs. Alas.

When T. plays he does this pretty much every time. Seems to work as far as his darts, but just makes me laugh.
The team didn't do well and there was a bit of frustration and whatnot expressed throughout the game and after it. I, however, enjoyed myself on the whole and was up way too late.

No comments: