Friday, October 07, 2011

The Dragon Returns ... With Primo's

The last couple of weeks have marked an uptick as far as work goes, which makes sense if you knew what I did. As has been the case in previous years, this means that my employers pay for lunch. Or inaugural lunch came to us care of Primo's. I went with a "Big T" with long hots, pickles and tomatoes. I was entirely satisfied until this dragon, whom I hadn't laid eyes on in months, suddenly was mugging for the camera like you wouldn't believe. Some dragons. No sense of humility.

2 comments:

Huckleberry said...

Hi Dragon!!
I'm glad you're back. :)

nc catherine said...

Huckleberry beat me to it, yay Dragon is back. Downside of course means that you are in high gear work mode. Always the duality...I told someone at work about the dragon and his curiosity about food, she thought that was hilarious. Famous throughout the land is yon Dragon!