Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Snow About Field

On Saturday morning I woke up very early, well, relatively early, and drove into Philadelphia because my pretty new computer and boots had been delivered on Friday, and I simply could not wait to see them and make them mine. I left a little after 8 and returned by 10:45. It was some of the lightest 95 traffic on that stretch that I have seen. Soon after my return, it began to rain. That rain then became sort of slushy before finally becoming wet snow. And snow it did for the rest of the day.
The next morning the snow began melting off quite quickly, but the light was still pretty and view pleasing to my set of eyeballs. I decided to take some photographs while trying out my new boots out in the world.


New boots! They kept my feet quite cozy and are much lighter than my last pair of warm-feet-making-waterproof-winter boots.
A little coat cuff vignetting.

No comments: