Saturday, December 05, 2009

Pho c/o Pho HaP

On Sunday, I think it was Sunday. Some Sunday. I can't be sure which one. It doesn't really matter, the point is that L. and I went to Pho Ha and had ourselves bowls of pho. This was L.'s first pho experience, and I think it went well.
I customized my bowl by asking for less noodles, fatty flank and steak and fatty broth. Good as aalways, but I think it may be time for me to try another place. From time to time it occurs to me that I have become stuck in my restaurant habits, especially when it comes to pho and dim sum. Now is one of those times.
Here is my new hair cut again. Yeah, sometimes it looks like this.

5 comments:

j, foodie blog enthusiast said...

alrighty, so then what we need is a pic of the back of your hair, if that's where the drama seems to be hiding.

mm, pho. dim sum is on my to-eat list tomorrow. heading to nyc to spend (probably) entirely too much money on sake (xmas present). going to sakaya, if you've heard of it. then off to find authentic eats in chinatown.

enjoy your shiny new electronics!

cc said...

Alas, my arms don't work that way. I think that generally I need to be brave and make sure that, if I go back to the same salon (which I'd like to since it's nearby and locally owned), I stick to my guns and get another member of their staff to cut my hair.

oooh. dim sum. eat yourself all sorts of things for me!

Darts said...

that is a pimped out ring. i think i belong in vegas.

p.s. thank god you are blogging again.

Orlando personal injury lawyer said...

Pho! The best noodle soup EVER.

cc said...

Thank you Orlando Personal Injury lawyer for your insightful comment.