Monday, December 14, 2009

Country Work, Kind Of

My employers were kind enough to allow me to work remotely for the two days of the week I was up in Bucks. So, for a short time, I was kind of living my dream life...only in someone else's house, which meant that it was better designed and decorated, and had more food on its shelves and in its refrigerator. And there were Jack Russel terriers to boot. I set up my office away from the office in the kitchen with a nice view of pretty.
This is Yma.
This first day was ridiculously lovely. I believe it definitely hit sixty degrees, if not more. I was pretty bummed that I couldn't spend more time out in it before the sun came down, but I was, after all, still working.
The pup on the upper right is Pipo. She is a girl dog, but lifts her leg to pee.

1 comment:

j, foodie blog enthusiast said...

freakin' adorable dogs. jack russell terriers? did you say this already?