Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rolls and Noodles c/o J. and J.

Last Saturday I went over to J. and J.'s for hanging out time and dinner. They have officially sold their house, which means that their departure from the Philadelphia area is even more imminent. This bums me out, as I like their company and value their friendship. He-J. made dinner. There were freshly made dinner rolls.
And a noodle dish with spinach and tuna (I think it was tuna?) and peppers, and I should really ask what else.
Lovely company as always. I stayed and watched a little of The Incredibles with J., J. and the kids. Great to see them too, S. and N. have grown up a little since I first met them in May of last year. I love that Sarah Vowell is the voice of the daughter in that movie. Thanks to the whole famly for a lovely evening.

No comments: