Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Pretty, Bocci Ball and Salad

We returned from our swimming time and soon after had fresh strawberry dacquiris.
We walked down to the cave and then along the stream that comes from it.
Then C. showed me her new gardening area project. Her plan is to put flagstone down in this gravel area that is surrounded (though you can't see this) by all sorts of flowers and things. I noted that the gravel would make an excellent bocci court and, of course, mentioned the fact that I had the game in my car. So C. was willing to play while my cousin H. was willing to sit with hs dacquiri and keep score. Though it was not a competitive game, I won 8-3.
Then we had a nice salad with all sorts of tasty.
My cousin made this face, and when I said it was going on the blog he seemed prepared for blog stardom. Ha.

1 comment:

Darts said...

can you get me his autograph?