Saturday, June 20, 2009

Burger and People c/o Gio's and Their Parents

The dress and shoe shopping was a success. We then went back to M. Lady's and played some cards and hung out with her cats. We then made our way north to Lincoln Square to meet up with additional SAICers. M. Lady needed hair gel, so we stopped in a CVS...where I saw this Henna 'n' Placenta product that gave me the willies...M. Lady gave it a thumbs up.
We then went to M. and D.'s apartment and had a few beers with them, C. and T. and P. T. and C.'s friends were also there, I met them briefly at their wedding last summer... she was definitely not pregnant then, but she was very pregnant that particular day (and still is, I suppose). We went to Gio's for dinner. I continued my healthy living by eating beef kick, and ordered their Sante Fe burger. It was fine, nothing special.
Afterwards we went back to D. and M.'s and gathered around a laptop and showed each other our favorite Flight of the Conchords clips. I, of course, contributed 'hurt feelings'.
Then M. Lady and I departed, commenting on the loveliness of the whole afternoon. There was a little snafu once arriving back to her apartment in Logan Square...mainly that her door had decided to stop working, so the landlord had to be called after midnight. M. Lady's landlord is great. The end.

No comments: