Tuesday, June 23, 2009

B. and L.'s Wedding, Part 2

Once we all arrived at the 19th Century Club there was a nice cocktail hour while the new husband and wife had more photographs taken. Next up was food. Mmm, food. A nice salad wth blue cheese, strawberries and (maybe?) candied walnuts.
A cupcake tower of power....I just realized that blogger has, once again, decided to switch up the order one needs to upload photographs, thus these are not in chronological order. Oh well.

During the cocktail reception...I really thought my hair looked better before we left the house...it didn't stay sleek. Or I should have worn t shaggy. Whatever, too late now. This was the best of about six photographs of M. Lady and myself...with the exception of the hilarious photobooth photos that were taken.
This was originally one of two photographs that went in order...now you'll just have to wait.
M. Lady and J. have big plans for the summer.
The above and below photographs happened in reverse, if you can believe it.
L.'s sparkly with unnecessary shadow.
The main course was either chicken or lasagna. I went with the chicken and it was quite good.
They had some sort of funny point/reference in what they were doing. It escaped me at the time and it escapes me now.
Fist pumping and looking surrious.
Remember when I lived with these two? We do.
A bunch of winners.
And this will end part two.

1 comment:

Ted said...

Dave and I are doing the classic Andrew W.K. fist pump. Obviously.