Monday, June 15, 2009

Real Estate

The next day I drove over to my parents' friends' house. Over the last number of years J. has been building this house on his own and now it's complete. While I was in Tennessee I found myself watching a lot of the House and Garden television show House Hunters and have continued my obsession with the farfetched idea of owning my own home (student debt, car debt and a general lack of savings makes this something to put on the back burner) and seeing all that J. and D. have done to make their home especially cozy just made my brain explode a little.
They've got themselves a pond, and saw a heron.
Then D. drove us over to her friends' house to show me another possible house. They had done a lot of work to make their house a home and it definitely showed...and then there was the view.
And the lettuce.
And the view.
O.M.G.

No comments: