Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Natural Bridge and Dog

After our walk we parted ways. I took a shower and then started to drive over to my parents' friends' house for a double birthday party. I realized that I was going to arrive a little too promptly, so first went to the natural bridge for a quick few photographs.
It's very pretty, and kind of scary. I didn't want to fall over to my death and have no one realize it was so for days, so I didn't walk across it.
Then as I drove to the party I came around a curve and saw a dog in the middle of the road. For a moment I thought that it was dead, and it really bummed me out to think about moving it or finding that it wasn't dead, just gravely injured. So I was glad when it became clear that the dog was fine, just taking a little break in the middle of the road. Didn't move an inch as I drove completely around it.
It had a Springer look to it, I thought.

No comments: