Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chicago, Adieu

After dim sum I returned with the crew to the Lincoln Square crew because I decided that, instead of taking the predominantly underground red line, that I'd like to take the all above ground brown line to get one last few of the city. When I first visited Chicago, trying to determine whether SAIC was a good move and whether I could live in the city, I only took the brown line, and fell in love with all the back porches and hidden yards and maintained (or not) alleys that one could look down upon from the vantage point of a train car. It, like dim sum as a last meal, seemed fitting that the brown line would be my mode of conveyance to, well, another train line (the blue line), which would whisk me (in a rather mediated not whisk-y fashion) on to O'Hare. I took photographs, of course.


No comments: