Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Little Extra

Other than getting to see grad school friends/two people I like very much get married, the hit of B. and L.'s wedding was the photobooth they rented. The prints that came out of the photobooth came in sets so that those in the photographs could have a set and the bride and groom could have a set. I wanted to include the photos in my blog posts of the wedding, but the scanner I was given a while back (and never used) seems to be broken (which may be why it was given to me in the first place. Recently, however, the photographs have come online. In other words: crisis averted.






1 comment:

nc catherine said...

What a great idea! And look at you channeling your inner Lucille Ball! I swear there were a couple of pix where I just went, wow, Lucy! I was hoping to see photos with the hideouos pig face, but alas, none! If there is ever a wedding in/near my life I will ask the ones marrying if they wouldn't like to have a photobooth too!!!!

Ok this is funny. There is a word verification that is present here that has to be completed before I can actually send on my comment. Sometimes the blither almost makes real words or sparks interesting ideas. This time: word verification is holysing. Wow. Sunday and holysing. Holy cow!