Friday, April 25, 2008

Car Waiting Lunch

On Tuesday my mother and I went to Huntsville to get a car. After driving it to make sure the fit was it I had to fill out paperwork. Then the paper work had to be reviewed and approved. There was a bit of a wait for the approval...there was only one guy doing them on that day...so my mother and I went to Surin of Thailand restaurant for lunch. Both of our meals were on the lunch menu and came with complimentary coconut lemongrass soup. The soup was pretty good, though I don't understand the impulse of throwing in a few raw mushroom slices. I'd be happier with straw mushrooms or not mushrooms at all.
My mother had a salad with shrimp and chicken. It had that great sweet rice vinegar sauce that I like so much.
I had some pork dish, the name of which I forget. It claimed to be spicy...but it wasn't. Not too bad, not too good either. They also had sushi but I didn't try it.

No comments: