Thursday, August 13, 2009

Hair Cut

Last Saturday I went to the Bee Hive and had my hair cut. Each time I have gone, I've had a different person cut my hair. Every hair cut has been good, and this one was no exception, though I have to say it wasn't quite as good as the last...and there was no blow drying/styling, which I found right odd since it's the only time my hair ever gets properly styled. I took the obligatory 'I just got a haircut pictures' but none of them were very good. This was the best of the bunch. It's a little more blunt, I think. Nice and short, but not too short, which I have started to favor since moving to Philly.

2 comments:

nc catherine said...

A most excellent cut if it looks this good without blow drying and styling.

I had waxed poetic about hair and haircuts but then got booted off the (borrowed) internet yesterday before I sent my poetic waxing, alas, lost forever. Anyway, it looks good and will be easy to maintain since it already is fab without stylist interference!

cc said...

oh boo, poetic waxings lost? i, too, have some thoughts about hair dressers etc.