Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ak's Last Office Day, The Belgian Cafe, Pizza and Zul, The Cat

Last Friday was Ak's last day in the office. I drew her a picture. You could see it if you scroll down. After work the office and one boss-man went to the Belgian Cafe to drink away the sorrow of losing a colleague to graduate school. I think most of us started with a Duvel. Though it says Duvel Green, it was not, in fact, that beer. Maybe it was Duvel Red? Does that exist?
The fries were particuarly good that night.
I then had a Young's Double Chocolate Stout. I think I like the Rogue Chocolate Stout better.
Later we went to the deck and ordered pizza from Luigi's Pizza Fresca. It was delicious, as always.
Then there was a literal cat fight. Kind of.


Zul was really happy about all of this. Maybe.

No comments: