Friday, August 14, 2009

DIY Date Chart

So I was thinking more about the 'Would I Date You Chart,' and started having a little fun coming up with questions and answers and imagining squiggly lines and circles and boxes and triangles all linking up. Here are some of my potential questions and the multiple answers to choose from:

Are You Vegetarian?
I'm a lapsed vegetarian.
I try to be, but I love steak.
I am a vegetarian all the time, that includes no fish.
I am a vegan, people who love cheese and animal flesh are murderers.

or how about this one

How Do You Feel When I Am In Your Presence?
Anxious
Bored
Magical
Safe
Fine
Confused
Annoyed
Awestruck

or

Do You Really Think I'm Beautiful?
Now that I know you, yes.
Of course I do.
In your own special way.
You were beautiful when we met.
I can't believe you just asked me that.

or

Would You Be My Friend If I Were Just a Head?
Yes.
No.

Speaking of just being a head, I saw this and immediately went to purchase it...some son of a bitch beat me to it. It so belongs in my life.

I think this will be an ongoing project. Fun, kind of.

4 comments:

claire said...

please tell me that the "just a head" question is an awesome reference to Doctor Who???

cc said...

i will not lie to you. it is not a reference. i just really want to know if people would be my friend if i were just a head.

claire said...

hah. well. you could still eat food. and talk. so, yes.

bezdomnik said...

I had a friend who used to tell me that she wanted to pop my head off and carry it around everywhere with her. But she said it in that voice one uses for puppies or babies with puppies, so I didn't feel as scared as I otherwise would have.

So, having had this experience, I would say that yes, I could deal with the head version of CC, just as long as you could deal with me staring at you a bit.