Monday, February 11, 2008

What's The Box?

Upon my arrival in Indiana I quickly found myself a witness of a power struggle. A good natured power struggle over whether or not T. and C. needed Guitar Hero in their lives and whether it was in their budget. I will not bother telling you who had more reservations. I will say that I was all for Guitar Hero and within days of my appearance in the scene, well, a box arrived. Inside the box? You might think it was cheese. It was not. You might think it was a pair of boots or a winter coat (it is damn fucking cold awful here). It was not. In the box was Guitar Hero, complete with wireless guitar and game cd thingy. I was in the house alone when the box arrived. I did not open the box. I wasn't sure I was allowed to open the box. I had better things to do anyways, like getting depressed about my lack of prospects and then blogging about it. But, once I was given googlechat clearance, I opened the box.
And then after a while of playing I thought it would be a good idea to take a shower. This is what I found when I re-entered the living room/Guitar Hero den.
Rockin' it.

2 comments:

J said...

I want that.

cc said...

Yes, you probably do. Though it will leave your eyes feeling definitively wonky, your wrist achey and your sense of self slightly shattered after not being able to successfully play a song you don't even like (Cult of Personality) on Medium difficulty.

The highs and lows of the Guitar Hero lifestyle.