Friday, February 08, 2008

Drinks c/o Loki Lounge & Bar Reis

On Saturday night L. and fat T. (my aboslutely awesome hostess and host) and I went to Loki Lounge where we met up with K. and M. respectively. There were others who had mentioned they'd stop by (college people etc) but in the end it was just us. So we stayed at Loki for a good amount of time to make sure everyone who was going to stop by had their chance. Not only because of that though, the bar was nice and big and had sofas and fireplace.
Then we went to Bar Reis...which wasn't overly crowded...this might be because it was late. Anyways we met G. who L. and T. had actually met a year before...she had his phone number in her phone and everything. G. and I became best buddies after bonding over Inspector Lynley (he's a Brit, don't you know) there was a fair amount of hugging and, on my part, bad billiards playing. This is the Inspector Lynley moment:

Over the 8 or so years I've known L. people have, on occasion, asked us if we're related, sisters perhaps? But we're not.
I forget what this dude was talking about but my face conveys how I felt about it.
Though I played the worst pool of my life G. was on my team so we did okay.
This is the best I can do with photoshop in terms of taking a photograph that's almost entirely black and lightening it so you can see what's going on. I'm not very good.
Painted whore!
There's so much of fat T. I thought I'd take a bite.
Ah yes, the desire for photographs when intoxicated. What can I say? That's how I roll.

No comments: