Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Best Thing Since...

On Sunday T., C. and I went to Waffle House. But! It wasn't the Waffle House you might expect. This was an independent restaurant without hash browns covered, smothered, diced or otherwise dressed up with stuff. None of us had waffles.
I had two poached eggs, sausage links and hash browns with accompanying biscuits. The sausage links weren't as bad as they looked. They obviously have some egg poaching device so that the shape of my eggs weren't as organic as I might like...but they were medium so no complaints.
I'm not overly amazed by sliced bread. And I'm going to tell you right now that I actually think the best thing since sliced bread might just be the best thing including sliced bread:

Today I borrowed T. or C.'s (I don't know whose it is) ipod connector cord and, lo and behold! It's charging like a champ....after more than a month of truculent non-chargingness it looks (cross your fingers, knock on wood or your head) like this sucker's going to sing again. Some things come out right in the end, I guess.

No comments: