Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Movie Madness

After fully becoming addicted to wii Tennis and understanding how Guitar Hero might be a welcome addition to my life (we shall see about this, shan't we?), I met up with my hostess. The lovely L. The bestest hostess a girl can have in NYC and her fat boyfriend was pretty spectacular as a host as well. I wish very much to put her in my pocket and take her all around with me. Fatty could stay in my purse. I would allow conjugal visits but only in the bags I no longer use. What a weird train of thought. Any ways we went to John Barry's which is near her work and I had a Shirley Temple Black or two (which, it seem, is a drink I made up because bartenders always seem to a) not know what I'm talking about and b) judge me when I tell them).Then we went and saw Charlie Bartlett. I liked it. I would say you would too. But then if you didn't then you'd be judging me and thinking that I'm not smart. So do what you want, I don't even care.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious, what's in a Shirley Temple Black? I've heard of a Shirley Temple and something they call a Dirty shirley, but never a Shirley Temple Black.

cc said...

A Shirley Temple Black, according to me, is a Shirley Temple with bourbon like Maker's Mark (though Jack Daniels wouldn't be bad either). See, because Shirley Temple got married and then she was Shirley Temple Black...a grown up...so it only makes sense that if a Shirley Temple is a drink for a child then a Shirley Temple Black would be a drink for a grown up.

Flawless logic.